About University of Stirling: Granted its Royal Charter in 1967, the University of Stirling is Scotland’s youngest university.
As well as being a major heritage site, Stirling’s stunning campus was also ranked 1st for its environment by International Student Barometer in 2016. Encompassing a loch and a golf course, the 330-acre parkland campus sits at the point where Lowland and Highland Scotland meet, in the shadow of the Ochil Hills.
The university also has other campuses – one in the Highlands, which offers a wide variety of medicine and teaching courses, and another in the Western Isles, situated close to Stornoway.
Considered one of Scotland’s leading universities for sport, Stirling has strong sporting alumni associated with it, including professional golfer Gordon Sherry and Olympic swimmer Todd Cooper and has a number of excellent sporting facilities.
It also ranks among the top research-intensive universities in the UK with strengths in the fields of health and wellbeing, the environment and people, culture and society, enterprise and the economy, as well as sport.
Scholarship Overview: The University of Stirling is proud to offer the MBA Social Enterprise Scholarship to a high calibre candidate (international students) with 5 or more years of work experience.
The MBA Social Enterprise Scholarship is awarded to a candidate who can demonstrate prior achievement and success in the fields of social enterprise, third sector or charitable organizations.
- Applications Deadline: 30 April 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to any Postgraduate Coursework students.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in any discipline offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: £10000 towards the tuition fees
- Nationality: International Students
- Entrance Requirements: In order to be eligible to apply for a Saltire Scholarship:
- Candidate who demonstrates outstanding prior achievement and success in the fields of social enterprise, third sector or charitable organizations.
- Candidates must hold or expect to obtain an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on our full-time course for entry in September 2019.
The scholarship provides a statement of up to 700 words outlining why a scholarship would help you, and what your career or educational aims are for the five-year period after you graduate from the MBA.
How to Apply: Applicants must then submit a separate application form through the given link: Here