About Queensland University
Queensland University of Technology (QUT) is a major Australian university with a global outlook and a ‘real-world’ focus. With around 50,000 students, including almost 8000 international students from more than 100 countries, QUT maintains close links with business representatives and industry professionals who contribute to course development and lend practical perspectives to students’ theoretical education. QUT is located in subtropical Brisbane, which is Australia’s third largest city and known for its vibrant urban precincts, outdoor lifestyle, friendly locals, superb climate and natural attractions.
QUT offers over 650 undergraduate and postgraduate study options that include extensive research programs and delivers real world outcomes for students through its provision of leading academics, state-of-the-art-teaching facilities and a focused approach to learning.
The Queensland University of Technology is pleased to announce the School of Economics and Finance Honours Scholarships 2019. This scholarship is open for Australian or New Zealand and International students.
The School of Economics and Finance Honours Scholarship will be awarded to the applicants with the highest overall result in their undergraduate degree in either economics or finance.
- Applications Deadline: 18 February 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to undergraduate Coursework students.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in any discipline offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: You’ll receive:
- A scholarship of $6,000 paid in two installments over two semesters. Each installment will be paid after the census date for the semester.
- Nationality: International Students
To be eligible for the School of Economics and Finance Honours Scholarship, you must:
- Have applied for and received an offer to study a Bachelor of Business (Honours) in the School of Economics and Finance
- Enroll to study full-time.
- You are not eligible for this scholarship if you hold another scholarship, including a Dean’s Honours Program Scholarship.
- For this scholarship, students gather your supporting documents. You must supply your CV or resume. You may also choose to supply other documents you think will support your application, such as written references.
- Submit your application form, CV or resume, and any other supporting documents to Katalina Mok in the School of Economics and Finance.
How to Apply:
Step 1: Apply to study
- You must apply for and receive an offer for a Bachelor of Business (Honours) in the School of Economics and Finance before you can apply for a scholarship.
- How to apply for a postgraduate coursework degree (including one-year honours degrees)
Step 2: Apply for a scholarship